Centralised Match for Advanced Training in
Geriatric Medicine in Victoria in 2020
Second Round Match
Update: 3rd August 2019
- All Advanced Training positions in Geriatric Medicine in Victoria are appointed through the Centralised Match.
- The match is exclusively for RACP Advanced Trainees.
- VGMTP runs the match in collaboration with RACP.
- Regular updates will appear on this website. There are significant changes from last year.
- The match is run in two rounds:
- The first round was for continuing Advanced Trainees.
- The second round is for trainees joining the program for the first time, and those not matched in the first round.
- No trainee will be matched to a health services where he/she has not applied.
- No health service will be matched with a trainee that they did not list.
- The results of the match are binding on both the applicant and health-service.